This list compiles 11 Indian origin Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) who are heading the World's biggest companies. From Google to Microsoft, Adobe to MasterCard, Indians run some of the world’s biggest and best companies in the world.
Three Indian-origin CEOs, Shantanu Narayen, Ajaypal Singh Banga and Satya Nadella are among the world's top 10 best-performing chief executives, featured in a list compiled by the Harvard Business Review (HBR). 'The Best-Performing CEOs in the World, 2019' list by the HBR features 100 CEOs.
Here is the list of 11 Indians who are heading the biggest global companies.
- Shantanu Narayen - Chairman, President and CEO of Adobe
- Ajaypal Singh Banga - CEO of MasterCard
- Satya Nadela - CEO fo Microsoft
- Sundar Pichai - CEO of Google
- Pranav Mistry - President & CEO of Samsung Technology & Advanced Research Labs
- Rajiv Suri - President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Nokia
- Dinesh C. Paliwal - President and CEO of Harman International
- Sanjay Mehrotra - Chief executive Officer (CEO) of Micron Technology
- Ivan Menezes - Chief Executive Officer of Diageo
- Vivek Sankaran - CEO of Albertsons Cos.
- George Kurian - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President at NetApp
Listed below are Best Performing CEOs in the World by HBR list 2019. (Indians)
- #6th Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen
- #7th MasterCard CEO Ajaypal Singh Banga
- #9th Microsoft CEO Satya Nadela
- #89th DBS Bank CEO Piyush Gupta