Let's learn about the importance of 7th November in the history of India, all major events of 7th November in India, Birthdays on 7th November and deaths if any. If you have Birthday today then you will feel proud that you are sharing your Birthday with Indian Physicist Bharat Ratna C.V Raman, Freedom Fighter and one of the main architect of Swadeshi movement Bipin Chandra Pal and actor Kamal Haasan.
- Tokhu Emong (Lotha Naga people of India)
Birthdays on 7th November
- 1981 – Sweety Shetty, known by her stage name Anushka Shetty, is an actress and model who predominantly works in the Telugu and Tamil film industries.
- 1980 – Karthik is a playback singer. Karthik started his professional career as a backing vocalist and has since been working as a playback singer. He has sung in multiple languages including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Bengali and Hindi.
- 1975 – Venkat Kumar Gangai Amaren better known by his stage name Venkat Prabhu, is an Indian filmmaker, who has worked as an actor, director and playback singer in the Tamil film industry.
- 1971 – Trivikram Srinivas is a film screenwriter, dialogue writer, advertising and film director known for his works exclusively in Telugu cinema.
- 1960 – Shyamaprasad is a filmmaker, screenwriter, and actor from Kerala. He is best known for directing artistic and meaningful films which have earned appreciation from both the critics and general viewers alike in Malayalam cinema.
- 1954 - Kamal Haasan is an Indian film actor, dancer, film director, screenwriter, producer, playback singer, lyricist and politician who works primarily in Tamil cinema and has also worked in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi and Bengali films.
- 1947 - Usha Uthup is an Indian pop, filmi, jazz, and playback singer who sang songs in the late 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Darling, which she recorded with Rekha Bhardwaj for the film 7 Khoon Maaf, won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer in 2012.
- 1888 – C. V. Raman (Sir Chandrashekhara Venkata Raman) was an Indian physicist born in the state of Tamil Nadu, who carried out ground-breaking work in the field of light scattering, which earned him the 1930 Nobel Prize for Physics. In the year 1954, the Indian government honoured him with India's highest civilian award, the Bharat Ratna(Sir C.V Raman died on 21 November 1970)
- 1858 – Bipin Chandra Pal was an Indian nationalist, writer, orator, social reformer and Indian independence movement activist. Pal was one of the main architects of the Swadeshi movement. He stood against the partition of Bengal by the colonial British government(died on 20th May 1932)
Deaths on 7th November
- 2019 - Nabaneeta Dev Sen, Padma Shri, Sahitya Akademi award-winning Indian poet, novelist and a renowned academician. (born 13 January 1938 in Kolkata, India)
- 2015 – Bappaditya Bandopadhyay, Indian director and poet (b. 1970)
- 2006 – Polly Umrigar, Indian cricketer and manager (b. 1926)
- 2000 – Chidambaram Subramaniam, Indian publisher and politician, Indian Minister of Defence
- 1978 – Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian surgeon and politician, 6th Chief Minister of Gujarat
- 1947 – K. Natesa Iyer, Indian-Sri Lankan journalist and politician (b. 1887)
- 1923 – Ashwini Kumar Dutta, Indian educator and philanthropist (b. 1856)