- Who was given the Bharat Ratna award in 1980 who died in Kolkata she was a naturalised citizen?
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, better known as Mother Teresa was a naturalized citizen and was awarded the highest civilian award Bharat Ratna in the year 1980.
- Name the sports person who got the highest civilian award Bharat Ratna?
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar was conferred with Bharat Ratna on 4th February, 2014 for his contribution towards cricket.
- As a commerce student what we need to do to get Bharat Ratna award?
Professor Amartya Sen was awarded Bharat Ratna in the year 1999 for his contribution in economics.
- Which article related to the dispute of Bharat Ratna awards?
- Article 18 of the Indian Constitution, which abolishes conferment of titles by the state.
- Article 18 has an abolition of titles clauses
- No title, not being a military or academic distinction, shall be conferred by the State.
- No citizen of India shall accept any title from any foreign State.
- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, while he holds any office of profit or trust under the State, accept without the consent of the President any title from any foreign State.
- No person holding any office of profit or trust under the State shall, without the consent of the President, accept any present, emolument, or office of any kind from or under any foreign State.
|Bharat Ratna award images|
- Who is the famous Carnatic musician received Bharat Ratna in 2018?
Bhupen Hazarika was conferred Bharat Ratna (Posthumous) in the year 2019, He was an Indian playback singer, lyricist, musician, poet and filmmaker from Assam, widely known as Xudha kontho. Along with him Shri Nanaji Deshmukh (Posthumous) and Shri Pranab Mukherjee also awarded Bharat Ratna
- Who all were awarded Bharat Ratna award in 1954?
- Shri Chakravarti Rajagopalachari(1878 - 1972)
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (1888-1975)
- Dr. Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman (1888-1970)